Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help I got a new front fender do to a recent accident and lost my old fender witch had the little metal pice that was riveted on the fender. Does anyone know were I can get that pice.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
My guess is youll have to buy a new fender.. its rivited in place like you said. I highly doubt you can buy one separately.

Find a cracked one on ebay for 10 bucks and just take that piece off and install with a new rivit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need help I got a new front fender do to a recent accident and lost my old fender witch had the little metal pice that was riveted on the fender. Does anyone know were I can get that pice.
I have the same problem, I did CAD work for years, I can read diagrams, looked over every diagram from honda, part should be on front fender diagram, it's not, Guys at honda shop can not find it, There are 2, one on each side, you can see the slit where the bracket fits on inside of fender and the hole for the bolt, bolt goes through hole in brake line linkage, the spot is on the fender diagram but the part is not listed, I went through every diagram they have it's just not there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts