Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got a new 2009 CBR saturday, been doing riding here and there, I notice today I can not get out of third. I can only shift twice after Im in 1st and cant go no further. Any idea of why this is happening?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Call it user error, guess I was having so much fun, didnt realize I was actually shifting to 5 and 6th. I just went out side, cranked her up rolled her about 2 ft from the parked position and she went up to 6th and back to 1st every time. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I opened this thread up expecting a non-biking related question, more a personal question about the women you were dating...:lol:
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
416 Posts
:retard:newbs:drunk:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
And this makes me a drunk retard because............
The bike was not shifting all the way until I moved it out of its parked position in the garage but its cool we dont know each other so you mean nothing to me as does your opinion.
Whoa, chillax... they're emoticons, there's no need to get bent out of shape.

Yes, as you discovered... there are instances where the bike refuses to shift because the gearbox is not meshing properly. This only occurs when the bike isn't moving/turned off. I mostly noticed that problem when I came to a stop by clutching in, in 2nd gear... Every once in a while it wouldn't want to drop down into first without moving/releasing the clutch a little.

I never had an issue with shifting while moving... It was always nice and smooth.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
And this makes me a drunk retard because............
The bike was not shifting all the way until I moved it out of its parked position in the garage but its cool we dont know each other so you mean nothing to me as does your opinion.
Sounds like you care more than you are letting on. Stong men also cry Mr. Lebowski.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts