Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to list my bike for sale, but I can't post in the bikes for sale section.

Can I PM someone the details and have them post it for me?

Got a small crisis and need to get this up for sale.

Look for it on the WERA board and sportbikes.net for details.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
you have not met the limit of 50 posts yet just FYI
Forum Rules!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.No EBAY links. Don't use our site to bump up the price of your EBAY auction. If u want to sell it here fine. If u can't live with the rules fine. This includes posting the Number to the auction.

2. Admin and Mods have the right to delete any Item for any reason they see fit. This is a free site but were not here to see our members get ripped off.

3. If u buy or sell an item 600RR.net will not be liable for anything sold or bought on the site.. It's between the buyer and seller.

4. This isn't an auction site. Set your price for your item. No "Highest bidder" threads.

5. You must have more than 50 posts to post in this section. ( no post whoring either)

Any questions contact one of the Mods, if we can't handle it we'll bring it up to an Admin

·
Registered
153 Posts
i never thought of that

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just a thought but maybe you guys are keeping your members from getting good deals on stuff people are just getting rid of. I am new to the fourm but I alread have a bike going to track duty and have all sorts of stuff I am just trying to off for a quick dollar to get track plastics ect. Guess Ebay will have to work.

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
GTABurnout said:
Just a thought but maybe you guys are keeping your members from getting good deals on stuff people are just getting rid of. I am new to the fourm but I alread have a bike going to track duty and have all sorts of stuff I am just trying to off for a quick dollar to get track plastics ect. Guess Ebay will have to work.
dude you can get 50 posts in no time. If it's that imperative that you sell then just post whore for a little while. I've been on other sites where someone's first post will be trying to sell something and then they don't even respond to the offers or questions. I'm all for the 50 post limit.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
GTABurnout said:
Yep, eBay sounds like a good route for ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts