Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked up my baby this last Saturday and since then I've had one day which I haven't worked and I still put 540Km on it. This thing is damn addictive :Humpty: . What about the rest of you, does anyone else spend just about every second thinking about riding?....maybe it just 'cause it's my first sportbike...

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
yeah... it's addictive. i have to get my fix or i start dreaming about it and letting my mind wander. the bike is a joy to ride and if i could i'd sleep on it (my wife gets jealous though...) :bounce:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I dont' know whats more addictive though, riding it, or after you get done riding thinking of the other mods you want to do and have in mind still. both are pretty damn addictive to me :bounce:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I've ridden 550 miles the last 4 days and I'm planning ny ride for tomorrow. Just pray the addiction never goes away. Who knows, your next obsession could be a lot worse.

C

·
0 Posts
Just pray the addiction never goes away
Dear Lord, Thank you for creating the man who designed the CBR600RR and the factory mechanic who built the engine and the guy who sold it to me at the stealership ..... Um anyone else? j/k ...be safe and don't get hurt and the addiction never goes away... I like the new bike smell... Always remember the first time!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Very addicting, man! Even before I got the bike I was doing research on what mods I want to do to the bike. :twisted:

Up to now, I'm still scrounging all over the 'net to look for new additions to my "girl".

Dear Lord, Thank you for creating the man who designed the CBR600RR and the factory mechanic who built the engine and the guy who sold it to me at the stealership ..... Um anyone else? j/k
Don't forget the aftermarket-parts guys!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I agree, it's definitely addictive. I got my bike at 11am on Tuesday and had to work from 9-6. I'm a network administrator so normally I have to sit in my office and work, but I was volunteering to take all the trouble calls that day. hehe. I rode my bike to every single trouble call I went on :p Then I rode for a solid 3 hours from 6pm-9pm till I had to take care of a few things. It was great. I put 110 miles on it that day.

I was out of town all day Wednesday and didn't get back till 8pm, but the very first thing I did as soon as I stepped out of my work truck was start my RR and let it warm up to go riding for 30 mins before it got too cold out. hehe.

These bikes are great fun. How does your neck feel? ;) Mine is sore as hell, along with the right side of my back underneath my shoulderblade.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Heh heh! Yeah, my neck is sore too... I took a 5 hour ride sunday morning! Fun as hell, though :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've had my bike for one week and have only had three chances to ride it. I couldn't even sleep the first two nights after buying the bike. Now I can sleep but my nights consist only of dRReams. I'm also havinbg trouble paying attention in class. It must be true love!

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
yeah.. im in the same boat as all you guys are..all i think about is riding.. When im at school.. all i talk about with my buddies is bikes and the RR... i cant stop dreaming about it..

just sucks that NY weather and riding season isnt here yet.. but yeah im seriously addicted..

·
Registered
494 Posts
Rode for 3 hours earlier today before it got too windy and cold to stay out for much longer. I'll be riding tonight too :)

I wish summer would get [email protected]#

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
bought my RR fathers day last year i got 13200 milers on my bike already and now that i got a corbin seat longer sunday rides would be more fun and addictive :D :D :D :D not only the bike is addictive this awsome forum page is addictive as well if i am not riding i am here thanks a lot jet blast you are the man :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts