Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i installed my PCIII,o2 sensor plug, and removed all the smog and evap components, when i went on the freeway today,I was reaching 9,000RPM, and it all the sudden would not accelerate anymore, like its capped. i only installed the PCIII i have yet to even install a map for it, could that be the reason??

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
probably the map is a zero map

·
Registered
286 Posts
sounds like you plugged it to the wrong set of injectors. Somebody correct me if im wrong but i think you have to plug it to the primary injectors not the secondaries

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Shouldn't they be on the primary injectors and not the secondaries, they are on the top of the air box, and the primary is right below the TB's right?

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
:surprised damn toe...did you buy all ebay stuff? just wondering... because you are having probs...with all your new toys....

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
definite fuel or ignition problem.... is it a coincedence that thats what your newly installed PCIII controls? idt so... check and recheck all wiring and which injectors it's plugged into. id be calling whoever you bought the PC from if all of this fails to fix your problem

·
Registered
286 Posts
if your bike is a cali bike make sure you didnt pinch any of the fuel return line hoses or any of the evap hoses that go between the tank and the motor

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Check your main fuel line running between the air box and the tank. It's very easy to pinch lowering the tank. It has a notch in the air box for the fuel line.

·
Registered
429 Posts
most likely its having no map. but when you lifted your tank to get at the lower injectors were you paying attention to the fuel lines. that's a common error . i know that one first hand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts