Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been researching a license plate frame for my car that would at least have a Honda Wing or CBR600RR logo. Has anyone seen it anywhere? Most custom license plate just have the plain old text.

If there's no such thing, I might just ghetto mod it. Stickers seem like an easier route but I don't like stickers on my car.

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just emailed them to see if it can be done. I would like to have the lettering "HONDA" sandwiched between the red wings, while at the bottom has the exact font.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here are 2 designs that I'm interested in getting it made. The site that ogsmakdade seems to be able to do it. I'll get a quote to see how much it costs and will share it with those who are interested.

Unfortunately, they can only do mono color. If you want different color, it will be $50+ extra.

Design 1:

Design 2:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Total is $27.24 ($24.99 + $2.25 California tax). I'll post some pictures once it's arrived to see what it really look like.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks awesome

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Just got the finished product in the mail yesterday. I believe it's because we're in the same state. These guys are amazingly fast! To recap:

• Customized my design, sent to bestlicenseplateframes on Tuesday, 2/9
  • Received an email on the same day with a unique checkout page that had my design on it
  • Placed the order on Wednesday, 2/10 and received an email on the same day saying that it's shipped
  • Product arrived on Thursday, 2/11
From beginning to end, it took 2 days to get it to my door!

The product came in a clean shipping box about 1" thick and the dimension matching the license plate frame. There were no bent corners and all shipping tape were cleanly secured. Upon opening and inspecting the final product, it came shrink wrapped. I carefully examine the lettering and it's quite spot on with no flaws that I could find. I ordered the metal frame and it's EXACTLY what I received. This guy definitely deserve my business in the future. See it for yourself.

At the time of writing this, the customized link still works. You can place the order here if interested:

https://bestlicenseplateframes.com/index.php?route=product/detail&product_id=72412&path=99&page=1

If you prefer a different type of frame, it's best to reach out to Arsen.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I may be ordering one of these.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts