Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
i agree but it didn't look like he was helping himself up all that much either. but then agian you can't see the entire ride to see if he can. also he has twice the poundage she does. no way she could left him with as little leverage as she would have. imo.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
If the kid laid off the twinkies he might have been able to lift himself back up. Mind you, the parents are just as much at fault for buying the twinkies and lettin the kid sit on his ass all day eating them.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
rofl stupid fat kid bah i guess im the only one that doesnt see whats wrong with the parent i woulda been laughing to at the little kid and tell him to quit being a bitch guess thats why im not a parent.

·
Registered
797 Posts
nobody told him to be a fat and weak kid! then it aint like the mom is gunn be able to stop the ride!! if you've ridden in a roller coaster before you'd know that dont matter what anybody says they aint gunn stop it! thats why they have warning on if you have this.... blah blah dont ride... just common sense besides hes such lil iotch sreaming worse than a girl, i'd whooped my son as$ if he had been screaming like that. phucken sissy

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Even if she did realize he was slipping down...there would be no way she would be able to do anything....the momentum from that ride would have had her pinned to the seat.

Weebles, wobbles...they do fall down!

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
its sucks that happened but now he lived throw it hahahahhahahah it funnyer than hell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts