Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
WOULD LOVE TO GO...... but i have this thing where im stuck in Iraq lol, will def. make it next year when i have my bick all done and im not here

·
Registered
881 Posts
i was supposed to head up today, but the weather kinda sucks.

im leaving around 6am tommorrow, ill be in the fighter fest section. i should be up there around 11am. im entering my bike in the show :five:

im staying overnight and will be there for a lil while on sunday then i gotta split.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me and the wife will be up on Sunday probably. LanCO, do you have the same username on youtube with some stund video's? If so, excellent work man!!

My username on youtube is xxNinja636xx... but if you search "lanco riders" it comes up with my videos. So probably me.

·
Registered
321 Posts
My username on youtube is xxNinja636xx... but if you search "lanco riders" it comes up with my videos. So probably me.
Way off topic, but holy ****, you and your friends are tools. Can't wait till one of your squid friends becomes the definition of skin crayon.

But other than that, I've wanted to go to Carlisle for awhile.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Way off topic, but holy ****, you and your friends are tools. Can't wait till one of your squid friends becomes the definition of skin crayon.

But other than that, I've wanted to go to Carlisle for awhile.
Can you mind your own f*cking business? Those videos are years old. Not to mention any of my friends in the videos are wearing jackets, helmets, gloves and boots. Seems you've lost the definition of "squid".

I can't wait til your furnace explodes in your home and your family burns to death.

Why in the hell would you wish something like that on my friends?

You're not far out from me, why don't you take a little trip east and say that ****? You f*cking punk ass faggot. Suck one.

Thank you for pissing me off and completely jacking my thread you cocksucker. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was supposed to head up today, but the weather kinda sucks.

im leaving around 6am tommorrow, ill be in the fighter fest section. i should be up there around 11am. im entering my bike in the show :five:

im staying overnight and will be there for a lil while on sunday then i gotta split.
Awesome! I'd love to check out that fighter you've got put together. I'll PM you, we'll have to meet up. I should be there around 11 AM myself.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice...it looks like a giant yard sale.
haha, that was just a random pic I pulled off the interwebs of Carlisle. It's kind of fun to walk around and check out the different vendors and stuff like that.

There actually is a whole area of used stuff, so that would kind of be like a yard sale lol.

It's something to do on a Saturday. Not far from me, so I might as well go check it out.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i be up there ,leaving around 9am should be there about 11

·
Registered
321 Posts
Can you mind your own f*cking business? Those videos are years old. Not to mention any of my friends in the videos are wearing jackets, helmets, gloves and boots. Seems you've lost the definition of "squid".

I can't wait til your furnace explodes in your home and your family burns to death.

Why in the hell would you wish something like that on my friends?

You're not far out from me, why don't you take a little trip east and say that ****? You f*cking punk ass faggot. Suck one.

Thank you for pissing me off and completely jacking my thread you cocksucker. Have a nice day.

hahahaha, that's why I said "off topic" in my first words. Someone else brought up the subject before I did in this thread, so therefore I wasn't jacking anything, just commenting on what was already out there, but guess you can't accept that. And thanks for the well wishes, I hear empty words like that all the time and doesn't phase me. Also, doubt I'll be able to visit that side of the state seeing as I have better things to waste my time on :toothy4:.

But, hey, here's an idea. Let's get back on topic.

I was checkin out some info on Carlisle and noticed that 3 of the major 4 Japanese manufacturers are offering demo rides there, but not Honda...

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now.. back on topic. Here are a couple pics I took today.

StarBoys:

Ducati Toyota:

And some eye candy next to my buddy Luis. ;]

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow that is definitely a lot of bikes!
Yes it is. That is only one very small section of bike parking as well. If I had to guess how many bikes were there in total, I'd have to say a few thousand at least. It's a pretty big event.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts