Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

July 30th and 31st with TrackTactics at Carolina Motorsport Park!
We will be running a 3 Group Format, where the Beginner Program riders will go out with the Arlen Ness Group.
This Event will be run Clockwise.

Pricing:
Arlen Ness Group $150
Lucas Oil Group $150
Michelin Group $150

If you are a Club Rider ID Card holder please visit our Club Rider ID Card holder section in our forum for further information.

We will have Arlen Ness safety equipment like leathers, boots, and gloves available for rental at this event! We will have more information regarding the rental process and pricing for rental gears full set is $60 a day. All our rental gears are available in the shopping cart

Members and non-members will be signing up through our shopping cart at http://www.TrackTactics.org . Please remember to renew your card for 2011. This can also be done in the shopping cart.

Details about each group can be found HERE.
Membership and Rider ID Card information can be found in the Membership section of the main website.

During the next event on July 30th and 31st we will be holding the official TrackTactics Beginner Program, where new and veteran riders alike will be taught the basics of riding a motorcycle on the race track! We have a staff of professional and personable riding instructors that will coach you through the basics step by step.

Tire and suspension services will be available for all events.
Photographer will be VHS Photography by Vicki Sulpy

If you have any questions please contact us by e-mail or phone.

Thank you.

[email protected]
(951) 234 4024

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Ha right in my back yard! And yet I wont be able to make it :( Why couldnt this be a week later!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^
Well you really dont need to get a race tires/stickier for your first ever trackday. However you should have fairly new and fresh tires on.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
hey Turk, the POlice, dawn and everyone! i'll be there! i'll get registered asap!

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Bumping this up. Anybody have any input on this track. Is there camping? Power? What's the paddock like? What are we working with?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Angelgary,

I am doing both days. My collarbone hurts like a bitch! F*CK it.

Is there anybody out there that knows the layout of this track/ the pits?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts