Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought his carbon fibre tail piece for $100 but he said when he went to ship it it cost more and he would refund me my money last saturday. I've messaged him twice with no reply. I just want my money back.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Tina
Casual is a decent human being I am sure what ever held him up won't take longer and he will do the right thing I am sure he has no been on line since the last post of his & that is why he did not respond to your messages yet

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tina
Casual is a decent human being I am sure what ever held him up won't take longer and he will do the right thing I am sure
I hope so too. Haven't had anyone screw me before for goods so hoping he just had a slip up.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
I hope so too. Haven't had anyone screw me before for goods so hoping he just had a slip up.
God wiling of course there won't be any issues :cruising:

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Just to back what he is saying. USPS pricing did go up. I have bought many parts from Casual, I am sure it will be resolved.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to back what he is saying. USPS pricing did go up. I have bought many parts from Casual, I am sure it will be resolved.
I was willing to pay more for the shipping but I never heard anything back from him. I'm just wary is all. If it's a misunderstanding I'm ready to fully retract the thread.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Another good word for Casual.

Hes a stand up guy.

Hes just not on here much, and his visits are sporadic.

·
Registered
513 Posts
When you have someone's money a week is plenty of time to respond. It only takes a minute.

However maybe something serious happened.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
He finally got back to me.
Good news I hope you both resolved your differences . I honestly think that CF Tail on your race bike would look so sweet specially if it's partly painted showing CF sections within the paint . So what if shipping is high being you are in Canada that is normal & his original asking price is way low just a thought on my behalf

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
aww man wow?
you paid thursday i went friday afternoon to ship. i pmd you telling you it was way more then initial quote because i made the box extra padded like you asked.

Am I lying saying that you asked me to pad it extra which ended up making the box bigger and that is why the original shipping was way more.

Then i'm sorry i went to the track friday late night stayed until sunday night and we all trailered back home. got home yesterday and pm'd you right away then realized you opened a case already

now i transferred your paypal payment to my bank account friday paypal takes a few days to transfer money so i pad you this morning saying i'm waiting for it to post to my account and will refund it the minute it hits.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
My faith in Casual lives on not because he is reading this but because he is a man of his word . I had the speculation of the funds transfer time frame being a reason but did not want to assume anything. It's all good squared away Casual I will reopen your thread bro no need to start a new one

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Thanks MOE for the link on my page thats what sent a notification to my phone not the private messages sometimes i get those sometimes i don't.

On the weekend i went down to homestead raceway south miami and i get no signal there its so way out there in the boondocks.

I think i'm going to retire selling parts. It never hurts to have more spares, i guess.

I didn't try to runoff into the sunset Xtina you paid me thursday today is tuesday you opened a case in a matter of 3 days that barely evens give me a chance to resolve anything.

The minute your payment from thursday clears into my account i will refund it. And will post tracking number here when i ship the tail you can have it for free.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Thanks MOE for the link on my page thats what sent a notification to my phone not the private messages sometimes i get those sometimes i don't.

On the weekend i went down to homestead raceway south miami and i get no signal there its so way out there in the boondocks.

I think i'm going to retire selling parts. It never hurts to have more spares, i guess.

I didn't try to runoff into the sunset Xtina you paid me thursday today is tuesday you opened a case in a matter of 3 days that barely evens give me a chance to resolve anything.

The minute your payment from thursday clears into my account i will refund it. And will post tracking number here when i ship the tail you can have it for free.
Class act a refund plus free CF tail even though times are rough & evrey cent helps . How was Homestead bro any improvements to the garages ? I used to go there a a lot to watch CCS & help wrench from my buds that raced been a while though

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The matter has been resolved. I don't know any of you personally and I've heard enough stories of people getting screwed. I made the thread in hopes of it getting resolved faster. Next time when you say you're going to refund someone act on it and not disappear for 3 days. Had you said "I can get your money back next week" that would have been fine. Just don't say your going to do something then not follow up. Now had I done nothing I would have been called stupid for not listening to red flags. I'd rather be considered and ******* and have my money back then be an idiot with no money.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Tina It's Ok do not feel bad you were doing the right thing simply to protect your interest

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.