Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just picked up a low mileage 2007 with the intention of converting it to a track bike. It has a Two Brothers slip-on installed already. Looking at a mid pipe to eliminate the cat, and found very high recommendations on the MJS Performance piece within this community. I've tried multiple times to contact MJS without success. Also found confusing messages on the MJS site. Does anyone know if they are still in business? Thanks in advance for any incites!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hello all. I just picked up a low mileage 2007 with the intention of converting it to a track bike. It has a Two Brothers slip-on installed already. Looking at a mid pipe to eliminate the cat, and found very high recommendations on the MJS Performance piece within this community. I've tried multiple times to contact MJS without success. Also found confusing messages on the MJS site. Does anyone know if they are still in business? Thanks in advance for any incites!
not sure if they’re still in business but when I had my two brothers slip on, I bought the MJS cat Delete midpipe. Had no issues with fitment, as long as you cut the cat out correctly. I’m open to getting rid of it though since I now have a full exhaust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts