Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find the font for the CBR, want to spell out superbee for my helmet in a similar font, any help is appreciated, thanks!

sb

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
pm kevin ( jet blast ) he might be able to help you

·
Registered
132 Posts
I really need to know too, and quick. I need it for my "Vectored 600RR"... I hate the font I'm using. If worse comes to worst, I'll just trace it in Photoshop and then layer style it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm not sure if this is completely correct, but I work with lots of different fonts at my job.

Are you looking for the "600" font, or the "RR" font?

To me, the "600" looks like a font called "Impact," of course it looks slightly italicized.

The "RR" will take a little research to match.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
It is not a standard font. Honda has modified it. I was going to use the "CBR" style font for the HONDA on my lower fairing. I went thru 4000 plus fonts (graphic kinda guy). Good Luck

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Yeah don't bother trying to search for a typeface for the CBR logo...not only are there too many typefaces in the world, but it is likely that Honda designed the logo as original artwork, not as a typeface.

In any case, if anyone needs the vectored CBR artwork (EPS file), PM me. I have it.

·
Registered
888 Posts
It's not a font. It's a logo design.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone have the CBR logo with the word "racing"? (eps file?) I have the plain CBR logo but would like the CBR racing one as seen on the side of the 07 cbr600rr. If anyone has it that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
I did a quick google search of "cbr 600rr text" and found some under "images". I don't know if you are looking to create a sticker, etc. but you could copy the image and paste it to print it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts