Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any idea how long they take to ship items out? This isn't a bashing thread, just looking for some experiences from anyone who may have ordered parts from their site in the past.

I ordered a few items last Thursday from them and some other parts from the West Coast (I and CBR H are on the East Coast). My parts from the West came in yesterday, but the CBR H parts still read "processing". That status hasn't changed since last week. I received a confirmation e-mail and asked if they could provide a tracking number so I could track on my own, but I'm not hearing back from them and a few calls today went straight to voicemail (maybe they are a smaller business and I'm cool with that).

Just looking for a little peace of mind.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Never heard of them. I bought some oem parts from Mrcycles and I know that they order the parts from different warehouses around the u.s and when they receive the parts they ship it to you, which takes about two weeks. Depending on if your part is still in stock. In your confirmation email did they tell you when you would be receiving you part?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Not sure on CBR Heaven stuff. Should have ordered from Tripage. All you'll hear is good things about his products and service. Something to think about if the products you already ordered aren't to your liking.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never heard of them. I bought some oem parts from Mrcycles and I know that they order the parts from different warehouses around the u.s and when they receive the parts they ship it to you, which takes about two weeks. Depending on if your part is still in stock. In your confirmation email did they tell you when you would be receiving you part?
Good point, they may be a middle "man". I did receive the confirmation, but it only has an order number and method of shipment (USPS). The West Coast company did the same shipment method and I did get a tracking number with that one. Not too concerned, it'll get here eventually.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well If worst comes to worst you can always cancel the order. Contact your visa and let them know that the people you bought you stuff from isn't answering their phone calls or email :p Good luck!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good news! Heard from them today and the parts have shipped. Should be here by Saturday or before.

I also stumbled on an awesome deal from another company so ordered a CF hugger, CF chain guard, and CF behind the tank bits for the double R. Guess I should actually update my sig with the mods at this point because the list is starting to grow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts