Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
on Monday last week I purchased a cbr heaven (low) FE.
The next day the status of the order was updated to "shipped" and I was given a tracking number. A week later the status on the USPS website still hasn't chaned, and it says that they were elictronically notified by the vendor to expect a package for shipping...It also Indicates that: it does t mean that they have recieved my package, and when they do they will update the status.

I've sent a MSG via cbrheaven website explaining my situation and concern. I haven't got a reply yet. I've called them just to be greated by their answering machine.

Now it DOES state on the website that shipping takes 6-10 days, but wouldn't you think that USPS would have atleast by now have revived the package? Who is at fault here USPS or cbrheaven ? Or am I just paranoid and shouldn't have anything to worry about? Or is it possible that I just got ripped off for $140...?

Anyways that's my story.
Love to hear some input.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
usps tracking to Canada will not show you anything.. Going to take 6-10 business days to ship to you but customs can also hold your package for upwards of 2 weeks...

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've had lots of stuff shipped to me and the USPS tracking will say the information was received and package was shipped, but I've never seen arrival times or dates, etc. Only see the delivery confirmation after I've logged in when I physically have it in my hands.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is what they said

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 16, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. "

·
Registered
151 Posts
bud.

i am from toronto too and i have bought a lot of items from members and other US sites..... the USPS updates are pretty good with updates.

be patient..and the stuff you ordered will show up.

i am waiting for stuff too. :drunk:

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I get stuff via USPS from the states all the time.. it is likely the tracking info will only say "shipped in country of origin" until it hits customs in canada. give it 5- 10 business days to show up in customs

·
Registered
287 Posts
Ugh. I hate waiting too. Although, ordering anything from Bayside Performance (Canadian site) is a million times worse than ordering from the US. I don't know where the Customs office is for you being in T Dot, but for me once an order shows as being in Dieppe, NB it's like the postal black hole of Atlantic Canada. It can take weeks. Boo.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I got a hold of them today on the phone. Buddy told me I will only find out about it when it clears customs. Which takes 6-10 days. After that it should take 2 days to get to my house. If I don't hear anything about it, he said to call him back and they will place a tracking number on it.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
So I got a hold of them today on the phone. Buddy told me I will only find out about it when it clears customs. Which takes 6-10 days. After that it should take 2 days to get to my house. If I don't hear anything about it, he said to call him back and they will place a tracking number on it.
The sh:tty part for me was that I was expecting mail from Chicago, which is a book called Beyond Brawn: The Insider's encyclopedia on how to build muscle and might, and the usps didn't deliever the book until 3 weeks later....how can the usps have tracking number saying they have the package for 3 weeks? I know for sure it wasn't the owner's fault but customs took the damn book for 3 weeks and the customs probably thought the steriods are hidden in the book or something lol! The book came here to Colorado which is only domestic shipping!!! and it took this much time....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Glad you got your order. I recently travelled to the US on vacation and had an item shipped to my hotel. Brought it back in my suitcase because you are allowed $750 for a seven day or more stay. You can have it mailed while you are there duty free, you just have to request a certain form and when the parcel arrives you get your paid duty back, up to $750 value only.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts