Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good picture of the 2004 cbr radiator fan. I believe that I picked one up in a box of miscelaneous parts that I purchased but Im not exactly sure. I checked for pictures online but all the pictures I found showed the fan with long mounting tabs on the sides and te one I have has three short ones. I will try to post up pics a little later when I can get a camera

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply but that still leaves me unsure about what I have in that pic it looks like the feet used to mount it to the radiator are pretty short but in other pics they seem very long. Check this pic out. The bottom leg looks like its really long.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its not my pic man I just grabbed that off an ebay auction to show my point about how long the feet are compared to the fan I have. Everything else is pretty much the same including the 3 white dots where the connections are actually made to the fan.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok looking at the picture there are three mouting points to the radiator steel tabs. In the picture it appears that the top two mounting tabs are pretty short however the bottom tab seems really long (going from the bottom of the fan to the bottom of the radiator). The fan that I have here and suspect to be a cbr 600rr fan has only 3 short legs but looks exactly like the picture above. Im trying to determin whether or not it is.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No i dont have an RR to refer to I bought a box of miscelaneous parts at a motorcyle swap and this was in it. I also have a few mufflers some levers cables that im trying to id.

Yo mule would u mind snappin a pic of your radiator fan if you have a cam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts