Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if it would be possible for me to buy a replica of my bike, 2007 white CBR 600RR. The only ones I see are the 2006 red 600RR or the 1000RR. I would love to get my hands on one, but cant find it anywhere.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Anyone know if it would be possible for me to buy a replica of my bike, 2007 white CBR 600RR. The only ones I see are the 2006 red 600RR or the 1000RR. I would love to get my hands on one, but cant find it anywhere.
I saw a white one at walmart a few months ago. check ebay too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't believe I forgot Ebay lol. Just checked it out and there is one on there, but its white with black mine is white with grey.

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
i have the euro white but i can't remember who makes it, i got it from cycle gear

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
all you have to do is buy the 07+ models and then paint them to match your own bike, its not that hard...

sry for crappy pic but you get the idea, mine was originally a white/black color

·
Registered
151 Posts
Maisto makes replica CBRs, I have a blue and silver 07, a red and black 07, and a black and white (euro scheme) 07. All ordered from 3000toys.

I also have a spare white/black 07 that I plan to paint like my phoenix

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
so whos found or will paint a 08 graffitti for me?
lmao, some work involved in that. no thanks!:crackup:

If you are looking for something that looks exactly the OEM 1000RR forget about it. Of course, you can buy some Chinese plastics but do not expect Honda quality stuff. That being said, I believe that putting quality aside the Chinese plastics are probably your best bet.

are we on the same page ere bro??? ??? lol:crackup:

were talking little model bikes you know.... forgive me if you ARE talking models like :crackup:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Maisto makes replica CBRs, I have a blue and silver 07, a red and black 07, and a black and white (euro scheme) 07. All ordered from 3000toys.

I also have a spare white/black 07 that I plan to paint like my phoenix

that website you`v mentioned, for international orders you have to spend $100 minimum... **** that! i only want me $10 model cbr lmao:crackup: whats to do with them, just accept the order, get it sent over an be done with it! lol:crackup:
am sure you can prob get them in the UK, i`l have a look sometime, cheers for the input tho bro:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts