Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:iamwith:
Okay so i am building a 2005 cbr 600rr quad for my senior project in high school so i can graduate. I have built a completely custom frame and am almost done building it.. but im running into some problems..

Questions-
I need to eliminate the kick stand sensor because my quad doesnt need a kickstand..
I also need to eliminate the tip over sensor and the clutch sensor..
Can anybody help me out and tell me step by step how to do this??

I also need to wire in a push button igition. i have to stock ignition but its only the key and i need to know how to wire in a push button to start it..?

Please help me i only have 3 weeks tell my bike has to be turned in completely done

this is what my project looks like so far

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
The kickstand, clutch, and bank angle sensors are just all on/off switches. You can cut the wires and solder them together to complete the circuit.

The ignition question, I can send you a wiring diagram, but it's not a good idea to tell anyone how to bypass the ignition switch on an open forum where thieves can prowl. It's simple, but you'd have to figure it out on your own.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i still want to have to key so that no one can just ride off on my bike. I just need to know how to wire in a push button to start it becuase dont u need a push button to make it turn over and start?

D

·
0 Posts
There's an 8p plug with br/w, g/y, w/y, bl, y/r, bl/r, bu/w wires going to it.

The switch goes to the bl/r (20A headlight fuse C) and the y/r wire of the starter motor.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so if i connect the bl/r wire and the y/r wire of the starter motor and ground it out then it will work?

D

·
0 Posts
No need to ground it out since the starter already has a ground. The way the OEM switch works is it diverts the voltage from the headlights to the starter motor. It just creates a temporary open to close the open with the starter circuit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay thanks for your help its very useful !!!:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts