Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all! First post:) I've got a 2007 600RR race bike-it was built for racing and apparently won a local championship:) It has some old school trick parts, like a carbon fibre undertray and full titanium moriwaki exhaust system:)

One thing it has is an HRC ECU with matching loom. It has the Pit lane limiter enabled using the indicator button, and strangely... It has a quickshifter that works, from memory over 10k rpm, by pressing the headlight flash button. This does actually work, but I am wondering if there's a way to hook it up to a pressure sensor on the shift rod instead of the flash button. It sounds simple in my head but I'm wondering if anyone has done it before? I have a spare Dynojet Pull Sensor which I may or may not use for a ZX10R that I'm fixing up that I could use, but am also curious of there are other sensors that people have used for this application.

I've done a search but couldn't see a clear answer.

Happy riding everyone!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Available to be purchased I have 2 HM Quickshifters in completely working request and tried by HM themselves. 1 has a fresh out of the box new move sensor and wiring aswell so essentially new These are for the HRC pack loom or Force administrator 5 and so forth (you need the optional pcv aswell for every one of the 8 injectors) Fits CBR1000rr - 08-16 CBR600rr 07+ These are both push and pull All fitting information is on HM site Will require gear pole Above and beyond £300 new Every thing £225 posted Full picture too large of front same as connection underneath... or then again leave email will pics Beneath is snippet from ten kate who utilize precisely the same shifter. Vidmate

·
Registered
2 Posts
Available to be purchased I have 2 HM Quickshifters in completely working request and tried by HM themselves. 1 has a fresh out of the box new move sensor and wiring aswell so essentially new These are for the HRC pack loom or Force administrator 5 and so forth (you need the optional pcv aswell for every one of the 8 injectors) Fits CBR1000rr - 08-16 CBR600rr 07+ These are both push and pull All fitting information is on HM site Will require gear pole Above and beyond £300 new Every thing £225 posted Full picture too large of front same as connection underneath... or then again leave email will pics Beneath is snippet from ten kate who utilize precisely the same shifter. Vidmate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts