Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have the itch for an 07 so I'm going to put this up to fund it... Just logged 4000k on it $8000ish Clear title in my hands and it's never been down. The previous owner did scrape the rear cowl a liitle on the right side a liitle. Nothing major but...

I'm in Southern California if any serious buyer would like to come see the bike!

Any question just ask, might be missing a thing or two off the upgrade list.

Pazzo levers
Watsen levers
Two Brothers exhaust
Lockheart frame sliders
Lockheart swing arm sliders
Lockheart racing mirrors
520 conversion with Red sprocket & Red chain
K & N Air filter
Rear seat cowl
BlueGauges
Grips
Tasty Nuts screws Black & Red

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sent you a pm.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Keep it man....
you see you're posting a decent argument here:

keep a very nice and modded 05/06RR in black (the fastest color!)

or

jump on the 07 bandwagon (which i'm leaning towards)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, yeah I'm very torn on th whole thing. I have only had the bike about 6 months and have about put alot into it that I know I will just loose money on it unless I part it out which I really dont want to do. I guess if it doesn't sell in the next week or two I will ust keep it and do some more mods to it. :)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Yeah man.. thats why I said you'd be better off just keeping it and making it unique.. Im not really to fond of the 07 to begin with so maybe Im biased but hey why give up something unique with money and time well spent to go for something standard?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Leaning more towards just keeping it unless I get a nice offer for it, seems to nice to get rid of...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Sorry to thread jack, but enough is enough, I don't get when people have to imply negativity with their opinions- If you don't have something nice to say- SHUT YOUR TRAP
:tool:

I have the same bike and color as you. The way you went is NOT the way I would have.

But to each his own.

ShayneD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
really clean bike. done with taste.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys, I will be making some more mods very soon. Going to redo the brakes as the first stage of the next round of upgrades. Then put the powercommander in and have mapped correctly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts