Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JetBlast10 said:
Nope. If they need any help they can just let me know.
You're welcome to hang out here though.
I appreciate that and do check in over here from time to time to offer my .02 or check out what goes on in the rest of the cbr600rr world (great site btw) but the folks over at cbr600rr.com are like family. I just want to know if everything is okay.

·
Registered
811 Posts
i love pineapple :p but on a serious note, jeff probably fell asleep :p

·
Registered
704 Posts
WTF!!! Sup CW, Pilot, and princes Icky. I miss ya guys. Whats goin' on?!?! Damn that Jeff!!!!! :p (I guess it's time to donate.)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Endless, it looks like you try and make it over every so often too. I signed up here last summer at the same time as I did at cbr600rr.com, but didnt have enough time for both. I guess my sn got deleted from not posting, but I still try and browse when I can. I'll have to stop back more often this spring as it looks like there's a few more riders from my neck of the woods.

ickysticky13 said:
I don't think you quite understand the "relationships" we have over there!!! :lol2:
Icky, I couldn't have said it any better myself. :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Damn it. How long has the site been down? I have been trying to get on it for the last 3 days. Update me when the site is up again. Good to see that people are asking about it (corner, icky, fretless and endless).
This is good site as well, but like everybody said, the people on the other site have something special. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
ahh, yellow, the color of cowards, retards, and piss

I sure am glad I bought red :)

I wonder what else I can say to get this thred to 20 pages :)

1 - 20 of 114 Posts