Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally got the cbr600rr graffiti graphic (the one on the lower faring) to cut out vinyl decals. if interested let me know, i have many colors to choose from including translucent and reflective vinyl (reflective vinyl is a lil pricey but it's well worth it).

Ride HARD or GO home
M3nTz
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Pics would be great :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
You might wanna get the vendors membership so you can sell on here.. especially with just joining. The mods are probably gonna scrap this thread when they see it......

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's my contact info:
www.ABCDVinyl.com
[email protected]

here are 2 pics - the 2 colors are on sample vinyl
the outline is on high performance vinyl -

the sample vinyl are dull in color cuz it's just test vinyl. i use quality glossy vinyl for the final cuts. shoot me an email of color, size, etc. if you would like one.

i also have the honda wings that are on the side of the tank (aprox 4"). but again customizable to what ever size you want.

i can also do Reflective vinyl (which i will be cutting one at the end of the week). Reflective does cost more.

i went to the bike shop yesterday, for one of these stock graffiti decals from Honda will cost $55 or $60 (depending on which side you want) and this is just for 1 decal.

My price varies because i can customize the size you want, the colors, and type of vinyl (high performance or reflective).

Thanks everyone!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I'll bite...how much for the lowers bilaterally in black?
PM me.

MP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts