here are the kit choices
-2008 graphiti
-2009 phoenix
-2010 black and white
i am curious which is your favorite, your input is apreciated

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have a grafitti and love it.... now that your asking though, I wouldnt mind to have gold phoenix decals on the black fairings... (peel all the grafitti off and lay some phoenix graphics)

·
Registered
434 Posts
I like the grafitti but to each his own. I wanted the 09 Black but the wife picked out the gr/bl. Since she is paying for it, I am going to kiss her A$$! But I still like the grafitti.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the input, now heres another question, how about a full graphiti kit, would anyone be interested in a this kind of graphics kit, it would be all the designs of the graphiti

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Scorpio already makes a kit for the Graffiti

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes scorpio makes a kit but its not everything its missing alot of pieces, I am taling about a kit that would include everything the cbr600rr logo at the bottom. , etc...., and it would be for all cbr600rr's not just for the graphiti accent pieces, kind of like a kit to make your own graphiti

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
i know people that need to fix their graffiti might have good use for this...

but I personally dont like any of the "graffiti"... it just looks tacky

I just like the matte grey-ish black color on the bike w/o the graphics

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
like dude said 07 white but with euro black,,,

but given the choices
If the stickers come off the graffiti without messing up the clear coat then a matt black bike would be nice.... the 2010 spotted cow is fugly PERIOD
and the Phoenix does look like a chick bike or a purse too gaudy, Might as well put DG stickers all over it GAY !!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts