Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right so I'm leaving my house today when I see this sick 2003 Lamborghini Diablo. I figure what the heck, so I run home, get the CBR and and the Canon and head back. After parking the bike next to the car, the owner happens to be coming out with his girlfriend, and I politely ask if they would mind if I popped off a few shots. He reply's "no problem..." The three of us talk for a bit and it turns out this guy's got 2 more Lambo's at home, and he just ordered a convertible '05 Murciélago! I tell him that I'd love to race sometime, and he says I'd beat him (off the line anyway, which I already knew).

All and all, I'd still rather have a bike, it's just more fun.

Pics at:
http://www.ravenrr.com

L

·
0 Posts
and not one pic of the guy's girl!!! :bitchslap:

cool pics though.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I can say is that you should have seen this chick! Sorry, but my mind was on the car :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you yes... A small web portal done as a side project this summer by a broke and ludicrous web designer with a CBR600RR... dedicated to the SoCal sport bike scene. Ver. 3 only been up for two weeks now. :bounce:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the web site compliments... :D

Maybe I should say what I really meant :mrgreen: If I had both the Lambo and the bike, I think I'd just be on the bike a little more.

Geez if I had the $$$ I buy them both,
-and a MD-500 NOTAR Helicopter...
-and an 88 foot pleasure cruiser with a helipad for the MD500
-and a harem of braless wayward 18 year old nymphos whom it is my job to steer in the right direction

·
Registered
131 Posts
RavenRR said:
Thank you yes... A small web portal done as a side project this summer by a broke and ludicrous web designer with a CBR600RR... dedicated to the SoCal sport bike scene. Ver. 3 only been up for two weeks now. :bounce:
It's slick looking, why the Yamaha tho? I went to high school in Yucaipa and have MANY fond memories of going to PS for parties and spring break. I remember lots of police on horseback and palm trees on fire :shock:

·
Registered
450 Posts
RavenRR said:
-and a harem of braless wayward 18 year old nymphos whom it is my job to steer in the right direction
lol, i sometimes think 18 is a little young even though im 19. i would say 19-23 would be cool :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Palm Springs is coming back, holiday weekends are especially crazy and on Saturday nights we have bike night downtown and watch all the bachelorette partys go staggering by... It's hilarious... You local SoCal folks should make the trip out on a Saturday night, in fact if any of you want to get a group together and come out that would kick a$$.... There's always between 15-20 bikes anyway but we could set something up for a huge Palm Springs Bike Night/Weekend...THAT WOULD ROCK!!!

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
RavenRR said:
\

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
exactly...

that is like that line from the movie Office Space...

"What would you do with a million dollars?"
"2 chicks at the same time"

awesome website, awesome bike, awesome pics..

we dont get to see that kind of stuff at all here in upstate NY

1 - 20 of 24 Posts