Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Cbr600ers,glad to be part of this family,i own acbr600rr7.three days ago it was starting/running normally but with not enough power on gear one accelaration.I then thought of servicing the injectors since i had gone one & ahalf years without servicing the injectors.i pulled them out & serviced them with petrol injector cleaner and they were throwing afine squartt.I then placed them back,put everything back on the bike and put the key while on the stand.The F1 blinked fault code 25 which i understand means knock sensor fault.its the only fault it shows.I turned on the kill switch and the pump primes pretty well but the bike doesnt start,it just cranks.i dissambled the tank again and checked for any open wires which i dont find.All the wiring seems okay.the only thing i sight to have gone wrong is the gas spill on the knock sensor surface as i removed off the injectors for aclean,im not sure if afuel spill on the knock sensor can affect it someone please educate me on this.Whats the other problem that my bike could have encoutered thats stoping it from starting?.

·
Registered
215 Posts
When I have disconnected my fuel tank and then reattached it, it takes me many attempts to get the thing to fire up.

Try holding the throttle open wide when pressing the starter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts