Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got cutoff an abnormally high amount today. So often, that I made an acronym for the issues at hand. CCCC. I got cutoff again? 'Damn cagers. CCCC.'

Damnit i almost feel like "blindspot" isn't a word anymore.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
:crackup: lol I understand you it happens several times a week. :gun1:

It pisses me off when I pass by them they are looking down texting while driving:fyou:.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Atleast it's not intentional I guess.. That's one way I look at it.

I hate it when I'm splitting lanes in traffic (At a safe speed) and someone looks in their mirror, I know they saw me, then intentionally move over to try and close the gap. That pisses me off.

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Damnit i almost feel like "blindspot" isn't a word anymore.
I reckon some people think its an excuse not to turn their damn heads, and others take it as a challenge.

I always think it will go something like:

Driver "But officer I drive a big 4WD and he was in my blind spot..."
Officer "So what do you consider to be your blind spot?"
Driver "Well... I suppose any point behind my bull bar almost covers it"

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I always think it will go something like:

Driver "But officer I drive a big 4WD and he was in my blind spot..."
Officer "So what do you consider to be your blind spot?"
Driver "Well... I suppose any point behind my bull bar almost covers it"

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: LOL and I would stick to the driver with my lawyer if I ever heard that response.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I cant say anything. Ive texted while driving. Ive never had a problem doing it. Pretty much if you are incapable of doing two things at once don't, If you are capable then lucky you.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Atleast it's not intentional I guess.. That's one way I look at it.

I hate it when I'm splitting lanes in traffic (At a safe speed) and someone looks in their mirror, I know they saw me, then intentionally move over to try and close the gap. That pisses me off.
That Happens To Me All The F'ing Time :gun1:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I almost saw a rider get killed today with a passanger. Was riding on a 500 ninja, looked like an older 01. It passed a car as it was coming up on a Semi and then the semi straight turned into their lane. Luckly the driver reacted well to the situation or he would have been road kill. he was going about 80 and the trucker 70.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts