Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a whole set of plastic from him thinking he's a decent guy. He shipped them out about almost 4 weeks later after received my money. I hate the fact that he kept telling me "it's gonna ship out tomorow" again and again. At the same time, he was still using the lower belly and scratched them. Anyways i got the plastic after a week, so the total was almost 5 weeks and I was cool with it after all.
Here is the problem. Some of the bolts suppose to come with the farings on our agreement cuz i lost some of them during the crash. he didn't ship them with the fairings and said he's still gathering them. Now, it's been a month and still no bolts and with the same freaken line..."I'm gonna send them out". I told him just send out whatever you have cuz i dont need them all anyways.
Anyways Joe, I don't think i need the bolts anymore cuz my bike is stored for the winter already. I guess i'm gonna get the whole set on ebay instead of dealling this kind of hassle, but i want to let u know that this is not the fucken way of doing business dude.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
none of the bolts came with the plastics, that was not the deal. i told you i would send you the extras that i didn't need. my bike was just finished up this week, and my garage is in a mess. you don't need them, that's fine.

but look at the original post. it was for the plastics, headlight assembly, seat cowl, Puig screen and the Jardine pipe. NOT all the bolts and assorted fastners.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. I've sold plenty of stuff to members here and sometimes its taken me a lil bit longer to ship stuff out. Other circumstances get in the way, but I agree, 4 weeks is a lot of time. Glad you put this out here, now go to the trader rating and do the same

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
my bike is my only mode of transportation. in the original deal, he understood that it still needed to be road worthy, and that i worked alot of hours. he got the parts as soon as i was able to get them shipped. and he was ok with that, or so it seemed.

he's pissed off about the extra bolts that i still have laying around in my garage, that i said i would ship to him when i had a chance to. they were not part of the original deal. i agreed to send them to him for free, and cover the shipping to Canada, when my bike was finished and i no longer needed any of them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ceph said:
my bike is my only mode of transportation. in the original deal, he understood that it still needed to be road worthy, and that i worked alot of hours. he got the parts as soon as i was able to get them shipped. and he was ok with that, or so it seemed.

he's pissed off about the extra bolts that i still have laying around in my garage, that i said i would ship to him when i had a chance to. they were not part of the original deal. i agreed to send them to him for free, and cover the shipping to Canada, when my bike was finished and i no longer needed any of them.
it's not in the original post but in our PMs. You didnt tell me from beginning that your bike needed to be "road worthy" after the third week after i guess the line "I'm gonne shipe them out tomorrow" don't work anymore. IF I knew you needed them for another 3 weeks, I dont think i would've bought them. I was cool and understanding because i was too nice and plus my money is in your hand.
Yes, you're right about i got pissed because of the extra bolts because i'm thinking after all that wait and hassle, You didn't even put some effor to ship the bolts.
I guess what done is done, you can have the bolts man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts