Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have alot of wax overspray on my rear rim, and wondering if anyone has had a problem removing it. I was thinking about rubbing alolchol? What u think?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have alot of wax overspray on my rear rim, and wondering if anyone has had a problem removing it. I was thinking about rubbing alolchol? What u think?

What up I just cleaned my chain last night... I had a little bit of overspray on my rear rim also, just grab an old t-shirt and wet it... Wipe it down really good; I realized that trying to using any type of stronger chemical cleaner will start to strip the black off the rim...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
WD 40 will disolve the chain wax. However it will not wipe clean off the wheel. It still looks smeary if that is a word. I use WD to remove the gunk the the honda polish to clean it after that. Looks brand new!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Just a little helpful hint..cut out some cardboard, slide between your chain and rear wheel, then spray your chain, it helps elminate any over spray gettin onto your wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.