Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those in the Chandler area - is there a HIGHLY RECOMMEND on who to deal with for HONDA PARTS and MODS?

Same goes for Las Vegas!

Looks like I maybe going to those spots a few times a year, and like to get to know the HONDA BIKE DEALER(s) OF CHOICE.

thanx.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
If you are going to a dealership for whatever reason around here, I would recommend only Western Honda. The head service guy's name is Colby and you can tell him I referred you over there. They have always seemed to take care of me over the years and never once had a single issue with them. Then for the big mods, can't go wrong with Superbikestore.net (Eric) and Cyclesector.com (Diego). Those guys rock, again, I've been dealing with them for years and referring a ton of people to them. Everyone has always been satisfied with their product and most importantly SERVICE. Check em' out, good luck!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Much appreciated!

B/R
(Canada)

If you are going to a dealership for whatever reason around here, I would recommend only Western Honda. The head service guy's name is Colby and you can tell him I referred you over there. They have always seemed to take care of me over the years and never once had a single issue with them. Then for the big mods, can't go wrong with Superbikestore.net (Eric) and Cyclesector.com (Diego). Those guys rock, again, I've been dealing with them for years and referring a ton of people to them. Everyone has always been satisfied with their product and most importantly SERVICE. Check em' out, good luck!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I've been pleased with their customer service thus far. Real good guys and have been straight up with me. Sometimes they can match a price, sometimes beat a price. All they ask is that you give them a chance first and I have no problem with that. I've only dealt with Sean, JD, Giovanni and the owner. I try to by things locally obviously so that these companies remain in business.

Everything else from the sites already listed.

:+1: for Western Honda

Peace,

Gabe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts