Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a earlier thread about my bike not starting and previously having lack of power.

So I decided to check the plugs (were a huuuge pain to take out) but not sure if they look that bad.

It's an 05 CBR with 20km on it. Not sure when they were previously changed or not. Should I change them?

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I'd change them too. They look a little black to me, especially when using today's 10% ethanol BS.
Don't mess around with different plugs looking for a cheaper alternative, you'll probably end up changing the plugs more often. Put the Honda factory spec plug back in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd change them too. They look a little black to me, especially when using today's 10% ethanol BS.
Don't mess around with different plugs looking for a cheaper alternative, you'll probably end up changing the plugs more often. Put the Honda factory spec plug back in.
yea good advice. Went to a local shop today to buy some but they said $25 a piece to order in which seems pretty expensive. Trying to find it cheaper online now.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
You should be able to find them for around 40 total, don't leave Ebay out of the search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts