Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought oil and a filter a few weeks ago, and kept putting it off since I wasn't quite there yet anyway. Last night I decided to change it finally. Almost didn't cause I didn't have a drip pan, but I bought 2 tupperwares that worked fine. Today, they found one of our guys passed out in his own ****, vomit, and piss, underage, surrounded by a few bottles of crown and lots of beer. They decided to do an inspection of the barracks and this happened to be the one day I didn't lock up my "contraband" (bike parts, hazmat, weapons, alcohol, etc). I didn't have any alcohol, and fortunately they didn't confiscate my bike parts, water wetter, or weapons, but they did make off with my used oil, which I put back in the bottles. Guess I don't have to pay the disposal fee now. Hopefully I wont get charged.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I know how you feel, had a brigade level inspection today in good ol Korea.... now i am doing what I always do here, nothing. So much for super active infantry units.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
so you cant have oil or bike parts in your personel stuff? sorry to be naive but is there a reason for this, just curious.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
our unit has 7 NJP's going on friday. That's non judicial punishment for all you non military types. No contest, guilty as charged. Usually results in reduction of rank, restriction, and reduced pay. We've been back 3 weeks, and we've already had 4 NJPs. That makes 11 in a month! Pretty bad. :(

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Obviously your bike is with you so why are you not allowed to have standard maintenance items and parts?

What do they think you're going to do with motor oil, drink it or lube up your superior with it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts