Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great sadness that I announce that I will be leaving Cycle Sector effective tomorrow July 24th. I have been offered a job much closer to home in the Photography industry and I just can't pass up the opportunity.

I will still be involved with Cycle Sector and will likely spend one day a week at the shop helping out and working with customers on product lines that I have the most knowledge on. I will also be continuing to answer e-mails and PM's regarding Products however my response time may not be as fast is in the past. Please direct all orders Disco...

Cycle Sector will continue to operate as it has in the past months and we have a few prospective employees that will be a great addition to the company.

I have truly enjoyed my time here.

Thank you,

Scott

I will be passing all order over to Diego and Devin prior to the end of business today.....

·
Registered
952 Posts
Scott - You have been a tremendous help to me in the last few months! Thanks for everything and good luck with your new photography gig!

AJ

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scott - You have been a tremendous help to me in the last few months! Thanks for everything and good luck with your new photography gig!

AJ
Thank you... it has been great working here. I hope the new gig is as much fun as Cycle Sector has been....

Scott

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
scott, thanks for all the help homie.

I'd move to SD if Diego paid me what I make now...

=)

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
scott, thanks for all the help homie.

I'd move to SD if Diego paid me what I make now...

=)
Well, if you work for peanuts like we do, come on over!!!

Scott has been and will continue to be a great asset to Cycle Sector. Working here is not easy, and what people might not realize is that basically only Scott and I have been running the shop since it opened. We both didn't have previous experience running a shop, and we both did it because we love it, so working here has been a big learning experience.

The growth of Cycle Sector has a lot to do with his work here, and his customer service skills will be missed. We will be short handed for a while, however we will continue to do our best to serve you guys as best as possible. We have big plans for Cycle Sector, and I'm looking forward to fulfilling our dreams with the support of our favorite site, 600rr.net!

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Best of luck Scott thanks for evreything

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Good luck with the new job Scott. Was always a pleasure doing business with you.

·
The Asian Persuasion
28,564 Posts
Scott has been a great help to me also.
I wish you the best of luck with your new gig, it sounds like a great opportunity in your field of interest!

Don't be a stranger to the site :)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Well, if you work for peanuts like we do, come on over!!!

man, if I were 18 again with 0 bills, I'd be all over this.

But 26yrs old with a mountain of bills every month is a completely different thing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Best of luck with your endeavor 's Scott. It's always great getting to do what you love doing. +1 to Diego, and teh rest of the Cycle Sector staff, for an awesome business.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks Scott, you are the best sales rep I have ever dealt with in the States...prompt, reliable and go that extra mile when not even asked to. When I've place an order with this man, there wasn't ever a doubt the it wouldn't arrive....you the best, man!

All the best with your future and don't be a stranger around these parts.....crying Zee!

And I here Disco is handling my order...Hello Disco :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts