Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to completely switch the body including the gas tank? I found an 07' Black/Silver for $6,500 but would want to switch to 08' Orange/Silver.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
It depends on the quality of the fairings currently on the bike. you can sell those, and buy the orange and black ones. I have seen them on here from 450 to 1000 bucks, depending on their condition.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I'd look for an '08 Orange/Silver bike and forget the Black/Silver one.

Buying used fairings is a losing battle. Either someone is selling the fairings because they are going setup the bike for the track and those MINT fairings sell for like $1500. OR someone is selling theirs cause they are too scratched up or something else is wrong with them and they don't like them.

To find good fairings cheap, I haven't seen that one happen.

·
Registered
962 Posts
http://www.calicarsandbikes.com, i've been thinking about dealing with them for a while. A friend bought threw them and they gave him exactly what he ordered. Hi end plastic's that took little modification (two bolts). Just an option.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i just put a set of 08 org/blk that are oem up for sale on ebay listing everything starting at a penny, some parts have small scratches but other than the upper fairings left and right everything else is near perfect. I just got luck and got new plastics for 200 from a friend. pm if interested

1 - 15 of 15 Posts