Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i am going to be replacing my front wheel bearing on my 03 600rr and i need some help!!! I have never done this and i am doing it by myself and i have seen some post about this but were old and i just want some personalized advice. I dont want to mess this up since its my main mode of transportation so i need to know what i am doing. Can some one please either give me a detailed how to on this subject or maybe point me in the right direction??? I would greatly appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks in advance guys!!!

· Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys i am going to be replacing my front wheel bearing on my 03 600rr and i need some help!!! I have never done this and i am doing it by myself and i have seen some post about this but were old and i just want some personalized advice. I dont want to mess this up since its my main mode of transportation so i need to know what i am doing. Can some one please either give me a detailed how to on this subject or maybe point me in the right direction??? I would greatly appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks in advance guys!!!
Yeah I just no you gotta beat the bearings out bro use a rubber Mallett good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts