Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKayyyy.... I just realized for some reason my clock on my 2005 CBR600RR is wrong for some reason its 3 hours behind... I have tried everything possible. I can't out how to change it back lol.... I am very mechanically inclined but for some reason I cant figure this out... I can change the MPH to Kilometers and I can reset the Odometer, but can't change the clock. :banghead:

Can some one please help me!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

·
Chief IronLungs
2,000 Posts
to set the minute, push and release the reset(rght) button until desired minute is displayed. the minute will return to 00 when 60 is reached without affecting the hour display

quick setting- push and hold the reset button until desired minute appears

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks a lot man greatly appreciated CBRRed. I tried all these combos before asking wasn't working Ill give it another try now thank you again!

·
Registered
560 Posts
did it work? my 05 is doing the same thing. followed the instructions to the letter and nothing......... It will not go into adjust mode.

·
Registered
426 Posts
did it work? my 05 is doing the same thing. followed the instructions to the letter and nothing......... It will not go into adjust mode.
So you're pressing both buttons at the same time and then holding it for at least 2-3 seconds?When you adjust the time,press the right button adjusting the hour,then the left to switch over to minutes.Press the right button until you get to the desired time and press the left button to finish the changes.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I don't think you can adjust when the engine is running.

Turn key on, but don't start bike. Hold both buttons until display flashes.

I have to set my clock all the time because my battery is on its last leg.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Could be. If you're able to cycle through your tripometers and reset them then your buttons are working fine.

·
Registered
267 Posts
These have to be the dodgiest clock out there, always running late, forever adjusting, it’s like they were made in a former Soviet tractor factory.
My mechanical auto watches hold time more accurately than this POS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts