Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got chatter box... And I'm trying to put them in my dad's helmet (X-11) and mine (RF-1000) shoei. Can anyone tell me how to do the heaphones?? I've tried one way and its really uncomfortable, pushes on my ears and such and i couldnt stand that.... Any tips? Am i doing it wrong? Maybe supply pictures, please. Thanks. :dontknow: :help:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Did you cut a slit in the ear pads? Mine went into my Shoe pretty easy. Cut a slit about 2 inches long and slide the earphone in. Then run the wires. I went back in with a thread and string and sewed the cuts up so it looks clean.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I didnt want to slit anything on my X-11. Mine are tucked behind the pads, positioned right where the ear grooves are. It fits a little tighter, but isnt an issue. Just keep messing with it; you;ll get it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad i kept messing with it... Heres what I did, feels very good and it doesnt make my ears tuck in or whatever... Basically i took my cheek pad out, and slipped it right in under that black meshish stuff - No cutting/slitting nothing... (RF-1000)... Havn't messed with the X-11 yet... I'll see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts