Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use their cell phone with their chatterbox x1? Im getting a lot of static and need a quick fix.....

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
umm.. dude you prob shouldn't be talking on the phone while on a motorcycle... most people can't handle doing that in a car... :bitchslap:

·
Registered
178 Posts
haha....dude....forget the phone thing and just pull over.....keep your mind on the road....i have a hard time driving with the phone and i usually just drive with one hand.....but when you talking to someone your head is usually thinking about something else other than the road. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya well the if I pulled over everytime it rang I wouldn't get anywhere...

thanks frankie, trying to start off right..... :bitchslap:

N

·
0 Posts
When riding, I need to stay foucsed so I'll just turn my cell phone off. The last thing I need is for my cell phone to viberate and distract my attention from the road and cause another shattered leg. :D Not that I'm that easily distracted but you know what I mean.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I enjoy the ride but I unfortunately get a lot of calls, not really worth my life but hey its good if plans change while mid-ride or on my way home from work....

N

·
0 Posts
keentech said:
I enjoy the ride but I unfortunately get a lot of calls, not really worth my life but hey its good if plans change while mid-ride or on my way home from work....

Yeah, but if your friends know your schedule they wouldn't call you because they'll know where you're headed. I tell this to my friends and family, and that way if I don't show up on time they know something had happened to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts