Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a cheap chain and sprocket set. My chain is really bad and I cant get by anymore. I dont race but I am a hoodrat on the streets (blame South Dakota for having virtually no race tracks :( ) so I don't neef anything too fancy. Can anyone point me in the direction of what Im looking for? Chain and sprocket kit. Under $100 if possible.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Haha if you think $100 is going to get you chain and sprockets you should think again. Even a decent chain and sprocket kit will run you about $150. Look up the DID chain and sprocket kit, that's the cheapest you're going to be able to get, it's about $150.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Check out Motomummy. They have decent kits. I got the Driven sprockets -1/+2 and ek mvxz chain in 520. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
sprockets

I have my old stock chain setup (sprockets and chain), I just replaced it because I went with -1/+2.
PM if interested

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I have an OEM set from a '12 with ~150 miles. It would be -1 in the rear, but will bolt up with no issue. You'd need to buy a new OEM master link. I bought one from Paulie at Honda East for $10.

$50 shipped in the US. PM if interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts