Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Cycle sector has group buys and other good deals to help out our community. Has motorcycle-superstore ever done anything for our forums? (honest question)

Help the people that go out of their way to help you.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Cycle sector has group buys and other good deals to help out our community. Has motorcycle-superstore ever done anything for our forums? (honest question)

I agree with this post as long as the group buy/deal is cheaper. Reality is that the all mighty dollar rules, I don't care who you are........ I shop where the price is cheaper.............. motorcycle-superstore is not affiliated with this site, but if they have a better deal I say go there.....

·
Registered
255 Posts
I was wondering about that website too, seem to be pretty cheap. I was gonna buy my helmet from them. I ended up just getting a scorpion from one of the local shops by me though..

·
Registered
110 Posts
I agree with this post as long as the group buy/deal is cheaper. Reality is that the all mighty dollar rules, I don't care who you are........ I shop where the price is cheaper.............. motorcycle-superstore is not affiliated with this site, but if they have a better deal I say go there.....

I'm sure some people who have had their jobs outsourced will chime in on this.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
KBC goes on sale for cheap here and there
You could give me one and I wouldn't wear it.

I think you are mistaken. Dealers are on this site to make money. They may be nice guys, but that doesn't take away from their ultimate goal...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
well its not skimping. just wear the lid that fits you best. gear that dont fit dont do much but still better than none
I've heard going with cheap lids will split or will even crack on you. I'm sure most lids out there will hold but as for me I didn't want to take any chance so spending few more bucks for some comfort of knowing it will not fail you.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
I've heard going with cheap lids will split or will even crack on you. I'm sure most lids out there will hold but as for me I didn't want to take any chance so spending few more bucks for some comfort.
All lids will meet DOT standards. They aren't gonna split on you. But what you are paying for is quality and comfort. Something that vastly differs when you fork out more cash.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
All lids will meet DOT standards. They aren't gonna split on you. But what you are paying for is quality and comfort. Something that vastly differs when you fork out more cash.
You are right about that. The helmet is very light and comfy. I love it, when it's time to replace my lid I will buy another arai. Same goes with my jacket dainese.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts