Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get into track riding, and wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions for a cheap track day group in the NJ area?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Nesba runs at NJMP quite a bit, excellent group to ride with. TeamPromotion has a bunch of days there as well. Never ridden with TPM but I know a few people that speak highly of them.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yeah team promotion is going to be the best bang for your buck as long as your get the "full throttle" membership.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx guys, I have browsed both sites and yeah TPM does have the better deal, I think if i can get to an event or 2 before the end of this year, i will better be able to decide if the bronze, full throttle or the titanium membership is the way to go.

·
Registered
183 Posts
ive riden NESBA for a while, great org. I havent tried TPM but am considering it because NESBA doesnt run NJMP this whole month, and TPM has some better prices for the weekday dates

·
Registered
49 Posts
You could always run Beaverun with Motoseries depending how far into PA you want to drive. They also run Nelsons Ledge which is about 45-1 further across the OH border

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
you can do the two free sessions with nesba to see if you like it first. when i did that no one else signed up so i got my own control rider which was so helpful

1 - 9 of 9 Posts