Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across a website while googling a visor for my helmet. Theres a guy on sacridersforum.com who is selling mirrored visors in blue, gold and silver, and also in iridium. Available for shoei x12 and arai at $55 and shoei x11 for $35. Just thought anyone who owns any of these might be interested. Its a good deal. Im getting the iridium for my x12. Only person to make that color for my helmet and cheap. Oh, and its free shipping to the 48 states.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
thanks for the tip, it would be even more helpful if you just put a direct link tho man. .
lazy mofos like me do not want to have to use a worthless search feature on a forum to hunt that down.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I dont know how to post the direct link. If you could tell me how to do it would be good. Or you could just type "aftermarket shields" in the search bar and itll pop up.

·
Registered
785 Posts
i just texted him.

hopefully he has any for a shoei rf1000.

been waiting to maybe get color changing visors but seems like that's not happening for a while.

·
Registered
190 Posts
i got a silver mirrored visor for an arai rx7 for sale! Mint!

·
Registered
785 Posts
let us know what he says about the rf1000
yup he has them.

shoot him a text and he'll give you his website address. not sure if i can post his site?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
in............ for the user review after you use it a while

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
damn thats a hella good price..i was looking into these 40dollar one on ebay for my rf and x11..thanks for such a great find :shakehand

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No prob. Just trying to help out the peeps. I get alot of info on here for my bike and the people on here are very helpful themselves. I try to help when I can even though I barely come on.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I'm pretty sure i only paid $45 for my smoked visor for my Quantum II

·
Registered
785 Posts
i got my mirror visor today.

it's my first aftermarket visor so i can't say much. it looks decent. i wouldn't say quality is great.

i'll go home and compare it to the OEM clear one and write what i find here. (im at work)

packaging was weird. i thought it would be more protected. it basically just came in a thin plastic bag and the lens itself was only protected by clear plastic and 1 layer of bubble-wrap wrapped around it.

if i look closely at the edges (not the front or back edge, but just the actual edge itself) some parts look flawed. you can't tell from the front or the back if you were just looking through the visor or looking at the visor. you have to turn it and actually look at the edges.

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
okay so i put it on my shoei and it looks good.

fitment is NOT like OEM. i had to work it in. when i open and close the visor i cant ell it's not "perfect".

however, i wanted a darker visor and for 45 bucks i guess i'm happy. it works.

i'm just using this until photochromatic visors come out for my helmet anyway.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts