Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to show off my new gear. I've never owned leathers before and I'm so happy with my choice. Fits me perfectly.

MotoGP Corkscrew Jacket:

MotoGP Apex Leather Pants:

·
Registered
18 Posts
those would go great with the actic white bike in the previous posts, but yeah, those are some sweet leathers.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea that's true, the white bike would look really good w/ the jacket. i like how there's reflective material in both the jacket and pants so people can see me. just got to find some gauntlet gloves now to replace my short ones....(i just saw moe's pics and i'm scared)

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
BLUE
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET gear man got some long gloves and
Boots and u are ready to go

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
already rockin' the smx-r's for boots just need some long gloves.
i have some short a* gloves i'm using right now, just cant remember what the model is.
i'm trying to get ready for my 1st track day on Monday. man i'm excited!!!!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
blue_rrockit said:
yea that's true, the white bike would look really good w/ the jacket. i like how there's reflective material in both the jacket and pants so people can see me. just got to find some gauntlet gloves now to replace my short ones....(i just saw moe's pics and i'm scared)
MOTO GP nitrous gloves in black and white would go nice with that gear.

I have a pair,really nice and comfy,offer a great feel on the clipon.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
You'll be all dolled up for the big day with the white Moto GP gloves.
Good luck with the trackday.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
Nice Gear Mang, Thats A Lot Of White Carefull Of All The Bugs I Dont Think It Will Look Good With Red Spots All Over It

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
I have the same exact jacket you copy catter. It's going match really well with my white 07 RR.

I bought the nitrous gloves but wasn't a fan so I sold them. I don't recomend them.

Have you ridden with the jacket yet? It gets real cold on the arms whether it's hot or cold out because the arms are completely perforated. It feels almost sleeveless. I really like it though. Also the white does get dirty pretty quickly. I have bug gut splats all over mine.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TOMIMOTO said:
I have the same exact jacket you copy catter. It's going match really well with my white 07 RR.

I bought the nitrous gloves but wasn't a fan so I sold them. I don't recomend them.
Have you ridden with the jacket yet? It gets real cold on the arms whether it's hot or cold out because the arms are completely perforated. I really like it though.

Also the white does get dirty pretty quickly. I have bug gut splats all over mine.
yeah the arms get pretty cold...least i'll never have to worry about stinking it up in the armpit area. it's really tight right around the biceps area but still comfortable. damn i guess it will be getting dirty, maybe i should scotch guard it lol j/k i figure if i keep it clean i should be cool

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
nice looking gear.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Nice, i have the same 2-peice suit. Mine's in grey, but i love it. I also have the motogp RPM gloves. All thanks to ridersinc Thanks andrew and nick!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sexy! 2 days and my birthday comes. Family is pooling together to buy me a full suit. I have my eye on the MotoGP Kangarro Compression. Hope they show up looking just as nice. That and my new AGP helmet... it's a good year.

Congrats on the new gear.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts