Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trolling on ebay and i came across this

"This cover was just released. It is simply amazing in person. This is a licensed MotoGp Honda Repsol Nicky Hayden soft cover. It features accurate graphics on both sides, as well as the front. We've got one on a bike in the showroom and people are going nuts over them!!! We are the first in the US to STOCK this item, so bid fast, 'cause they are not gonna' last long. It's a very soft cover, so it won't scratch your paint. It's not waterproof, but is suitable for outdoor use to keep the sun off your bike. It's GREAT for indoor storage, as it is breathable."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS...;category=35580

C

·
0 Posts
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a repost. And in my opinion, that just screams "Please come steal me!"

C

·
0 Posts
HA! so thats where those suckers were hiding. Someone was looking for one of those a few weeks back... If i couldnt stare at my bike in the garage because it was covered, I'd rather stare at that instead of a black and grey cover. It would make great discussion material over a beer with your buddy.. I want to see someone sit on it and take a picture.. Where is the link anyway? Ya going to make me go find it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts