Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Not a racer so, meh, but their logic seems to make sense. Seems like it would be uncomfortable sitting on rolling pins. But that bike they have it on is da shiz!

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
That is sick wish I could afford one!

·
Registered
470 Posts
This one is the prototype and it's scaring me. Could you imagine if you got your junk caught in there!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Interesting concept... Kudos to the inventors for actually making something that has yet to be done in the past.

I guess we will see if it's something the AMA and MOTOGP riders will decide to use, because I think that's their target market.

Not the average street/trackday guy.

·
Registered
155 Posts
As a person that has no time or experience on a track besides playing games and watching it on the boobtube, that looks pretty useful.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
That would be worth a try i bet it won't be cheap

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I look at that and think of me junk being stuck in a cattle guard!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Your baby makers should be safely tucked in your leathers, not swinging in the wind. I don't see how they would get mangled in there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Your baby makers should be safely tucked in your leathers, not swinging in the wind. I don't see how they would get mangled in there.
What If i got my sack pinched and it just kept rotating or somthing malfunctioned or you get stuck in a turn because your nuts are vice gripped

My nuts are deffinatly on the seat brah!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts