Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me this is no one from the board LOL..

What are you thinking, Im not seeing 11G

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
the special edition gold calipers are atleast 2,000. not to mention the fender elim and aftermarket turn signals.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
WOW how the hell can that bike only be sold for $3500 ??

Im not buying it, look at the sellers recent transactions its all junky girly stuff...

·
Registered
787 Posts
TippinRR said:
that one you posted froggie says he'll take cash in person as payment method... hahahaha!

whats wrong with that ? its actually a good thing that he wants cash in person, that way you know its not a scam and you can check the bike out before handing over the $$$

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
blackvomit said:
what is a "Self mapping System" ?
You could buy a new liter bike for what he is asking for a used 600.
not with all the extras he got on it..... Don't get me wrong, I would never pay that for the bike but you gotta figure that paint job alone has to be $1,800+ (if it's done right) full exhaust, etc....it all adds up, the dude is probably trying to recoupe some money for what he put in it......dont worry some squid will buy it from him you'll see.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
4635842957....Saw this one yesterday, I looked at his other items, and they are all over the place, but if this is for real I would really think about getting this.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
not with all the extras he got on it..... Don't get me wrong, I would never pay that for the bike but you gotta figure that paint job alone has to be $1,800+ (if it's done right) full exhaust, etc....it all adds up, the dude is probably trying to recoupe some money for what he put in it......dont worry some squid will buy it from him you'll see.
+1 to that. The paint job and chrome are some expensive stuff. A full exhaust costs at least 900 as well.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
luv2ride said:
4635842957....Saw this one yesterday, I looked at his other items, and they are all over the place, but if this is for real I would really think about getting this.

Dude if you think that auction is even close to being legit,
your out of your mind!!! That is just a rookie scammer!
#1 doesn't have a euro under tail with integrated lights like he stated in auction.
#2 that does not look like a Micron exhaust...looks like a stock 1000 exhaust.
#3 All the stickers are still ON THE BIKE..auction says stickers been removed.
#4 said it has a seat cowl and he's throwing in the seat. picture shows the seat on the bike and no seat cowl.

That should be enough to deter anyone!

Your NOT gonna get a 04 CBR1000RR with 2100 miles on it for $3000!!
I mean come on...the guy said he was including a "Shoey" helmet with it LOL he cant even spell it right!!!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
Dude if you think that auction is even close to being legit,
your out of your mind!!! That is just a rookie scammer!
#1 doesn't have a euro under tail with integrated lights like he stated in auction.
#2 that does not look like a Micron exhaust...looks like a stock 1000 exhaust.
#3 All the stickers are still ON THE BIKE..auction says stickers been removed.
#4 said it has a seat cowl and he's throwing in the seat. picture shows the seat on the bike and no seat cowl.

That should be enough to deter anyone!

Your NOT gonna get a 04 CBR1000RR with 2100 miles on it for $3000!!
I mean come on...the guy said he was including a "Shoey" helmet with it LOL he cant even spell it right!!!
Actually I did notice all of that, I was being funny, I told my wife it is probably stolen, or something. Some of this stuff is pretty funny, I have never bought anything off of ebay, but my wife does all the time, I like to just troll around and look for the stupid, unrealistic, auctions like this.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I'm sorry to anyone who likes chrome but man, I hate that look.

Looks so freakin' ghetto.

Jason

PS: "Special edition gold calipers" Damn! I got those as well... SWEET! :p

·
Registered
893 Posts
teg said:
whats wrong with that ? its actually a good thing that he wants cash in person, that way you know its not a scam and you can check the bike out before handing over the $$$
i was being sarcastic, because thatll never happen as its definately a scam

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Sodamninsane said:
my favorite is the "special edition gold calipers". hahahahahahahha
dam i got those too.

did anyone else notice there are only pictures of the right side of the bike? how does the left look?

·
Registered
323 Posts
HAHAHA as far as I know scorpion doesnt even make a full system for the 600rr come to think about it i don't think they even make a full system period. Maybe he "special ordered it."

1 - 20 of 28 Posts