Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
WTF!!!!!!!!! I have heard of the boy in the plastic bubble...... he musta grown up and became scooter trash man in the plastic bubble.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
lol........wow....wtf? Maybe he should keep the garage alittle cleaner and he wouldn't have to bag his **** up!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
ahhhhhhh , SF lover haha, lets go mofo

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
WTF?!?!?!
Is this the new version of an airbag for bikes?

;)

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
I can't remember the link off hand, but there's a company that makes those, not just for motorcycles ither, they make them for FULL sized vehicles.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
My local Harley dealer has those in stock but they are pretty expensive. the idea is that it has a clean air pump and fills the bag with air and keeps dirt/dust/water off your bike during storage months. I would love to have one for this winter, I almost forgot about those until you posted that picture. They work alot better than than a bike cover when storing and would work great when storing your bike over a buddies house or family members house to keep kids from touching the bike!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
BaldBastard said:
My dad has one for his car actually. It has two fans in there as well - keeps any moisture away from the car.
Its a very good investment/idea if you have a restored car or just a car in absolute mint condition. You have nothing to worry about when its sealed, I like it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts