Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Dudee..... thats actually really cool is it your site or just a find?

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Very cool. It is very obvious I need to move more southern.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Very similar to N2's website. Nice find Whit.
The owner of the site posted it over there too: Track Day Resources | N2 Forum

Seems like they flat out copy/pasted a lot of N2's info about "typical track days", "safety gear", etc. as well.

I like the idea, but the site definitely still needs a lot of work. The track day map shows almost none of the tracks in the US outside of CA. Also, in my area for example, the track maps page still lists BeaveRun which hasn't been around for a few years now. It was taken over and renamed, the track expanded, etc. They do have the new name listed separately, but no maps for it and the map for the old name doesn't reflect the expanded track. Seems odd with the site being recently developed and that change being years old.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone,
Thank you so much for the feedback! It's incredibly helpful. Creating a site with this much data, leads to a few loose ends here and there especially as a one man band for the time being. It's very new and is being updated every day as I get feedback like this. So thank you.

Please bare with me and hang in there. I'm confident the information the site has so far is 99% accurate and will be tightening everything up.

Ride safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pittsburgh International Race Complex

The owner of the site posted it over there too: Track Day Resources | N2 Forum

Seems like they flat out copy/pasted a lot of N2's info about "typical track days", "safety gear", etc. as well.

I like the idea, but the site definitely still needs a lot of work. The track day map shows almost none of the tracks in the US outside of CA. Also, in my area for example, the track maps page still lists BeaveRun which hasn't been around for a few years now. It was taken over and renamed, the track expanded, etc. They do have the new name listed separately, but no maps for it and the map for the old name doesn't reflect the expanded track. Seems odd with the site being recently developed and that change being years old.
Thank you for the feedback! I've updated the PittRace track map and have done away with Beaverun. Beaverun was collected a long time ago and just kind of lingered around, so thank's for pointing that out. I'll also be making a separate map for the north and south course for Pittsburgh. Feel free to download the full course: here

or visit - sportbiketrackguide | Track Maps - sportbiketrackguide

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you for the feedback! I've updated the PittRace track map and have done away with Beaverun. Beaverun was collected a long time ago and just kind of lingered around, so thank's for pointing that out. I'll also be making a separate map for the north and south course for Pittsburgh. Feel free to download the full course: here

or visit - sportbiketrackguide | Track Maps - sportbiketrackguide
well if your getting this in depth VIR can be broken down into 5 different configurations; grand, full, patriot, south, north.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts