Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum, tried to do a search but wasn't too lucky. Please no flames if it is out there, which I don't think it is but is there a site similiar to Carfax.com for motorcycles such that we can check on the VIN # of the motorcycle to see if its been in any accidents, stolen etc.? :?:

I am about to purchase a '04 600RR and wanted to check out the Vin # on the specific motorcycle just to be safe. The motorcycle was registered in Philly and I live in California. Please help ASAP, Thanks guys!!! Look forward to all and any help! :cool:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
you could try going to DMV. I don't how you would go about it. I suppose you could try asking them in the title is clean because you are intrested in buying it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn, so there's nothing I can do huh?? I want to make sure I am getting a legit bike, with no liens, judgements, tickets, accidents or anything like that...what should I do? not get it ....its a great deal!!!
2004 600RR Black & Silver, 1300 miles, never been down, never seen the rain. :lol2: :bounce:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone have ANY idea on what I should do?? Don't want to be buying a illegitimate bike...Could the police find out for me?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts