Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recieved a phone call from Tyler ( VS Systems Administrator ) telling me that the new server has arrived and the forum will be switched over during that time the site will have some down time but it wont take long so cheer up RR family better days are yet to come :wave:

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Awesome! They promised us a new server, promised to crack down on the malicious server attacks and they've delivered. Hopefully, this will be an end and cure to the slow downs and such. At least I haven't experienced any in the recent days!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
something's wrong with the current one?
Too small to handle the site effectivley so an update was in order and it here now :icon_lol:

great news, but what's estimated downtime?
I was not told how long i can find out if need be in the mean time i am sure when Tyler (Systems Administrator) see's the thread he will add his input on the situation that is his play ground :wav: so to speak :wave:

D

·
0 Posts
Got a call from Moe yesterday letting me know about this. Sadly that was the highlight of my day, lol.

So, are we on the new server now? Haven't had any problems, so I think so. If so, all of the bitching payed off.

To Stew, Tyler, and anyone else who was sick of the complaining threads, emails, phone calls, etc.:
Sorry I started such an uproar and had others tag along emailing and calling people and raising hell on here, but after 4 months of empty promises, we finally got what was promised to us and have a site that works.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts