Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this guy selling 06 cheetah race fairings for 400 bucks . it includes upper,front,tank,lower,rear,fender. he said it's in good condition . never been down . all holes drilled .

is this a good price ?

ive done some research here about race fairings and cheetah products didnt get good reviews .

but he did say , it fits good from seller's point of view ..

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just finished fitting my cheetah plastics a few hours ago.

They are ok plastics. I got mine for 330 and am happy with them for the price. The fiberglass work is not consistent as far as thickness goes, but the fitment was ok. The ram air covers took some minor reshaping and the lower was a little off too.

If the plastics have already been mounted you should be good to go.

If they have been painted, for 400 bucks its not bad.

I don't know yet how they'll hold up in a crash though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just finished fitting my cheetah plastics a few hours ago.

They are ok plastics. I got mine for 330 and am happy with them for the price. The fiberglass work is not consistent as far as thickness goes, but the fitment was ok. The ram air covers took some minor reshaping and the lower was a little off too.

If the plastics have already been mounted you should be good to go.

If they have been painted, for 400 bucks its not bad.

coo ! yea its not painted . thanks . going2go check it out soon . see whatsup

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I have cheetah fairings and they hold up pretty good. I've had 2 lowsides and they held up good. They are kinda trashed from my big get off a few weeks ago, but that is expected. You can see my thread in the trackday forum for some pics. They came on the bike already so they were already fitted, but I would buy them if I did have to buy more fairings.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i still couldn't mount all the fairings . i've decide to spray paint the body while im waitting on used faring stay from ebay .
the paint job is not the greatest job or anything , but i think it turned out okay looking for 10 bucks for can 5 bucks for wet sand paper .
i was going to leave it all black but ,i'm not a racer , but i always dig the racer's tail with their number patch thingy . so i tried to do something same . think im going to represent orange county n put 714 there lol .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts