Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of some bike nights in the Chicagoland? Back in NW Indiana, we had several throughout the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.Com

·
One Nut Racer
1,665 Posts
no persay bike night but proolly a ride and dinner
hit up the guys on chicagosquidriders

·
Registered
69 Posts
Every Thursday they have a bike night at cheeseburger in paradise in downers grove I think. I have never been but I heard there is a pretty decent turnout

·
Registered
278 Posts
I think every Friday there is a bike meet at the Woodfield Mall....

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's in front of The Streets of Wood Field and it's not really all that official and they sometimes get chased out by the rent-a-cops.

There is also Friday and Saturday nights meet for the "racing" crowd over in Strats fast food restaurant in Villa Park (Elmhurst?) on North Ave.

You can also try one of the many forums, I personally like the www.chicagosquidriders.com group. Great people.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I've heard that the streets of woodfield is very squidly. Ironically, if you wanna ride with non-squids, the guys at Chicago squid riders (under new management now) are good guys, they will actually ride and hit some sort of curvy roads. There's also chicago riders and chicagoland sportbikes. I guess they are bigger, never checked either out though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts